- BSC, Egypt, Cairo in 1983 Grade :(good)
- Masters in Microbiology Cairo university title "Occurance of clostridium perfringens in healthy and diseased goats in 1990.
- ph.D, in Microbiology, Cairo university " Comparative studies on the immune response of sheep and goats against some clostridial vaccines in (1996)Career History
- Specialists at VSVRI : 1/4/1984
A- Production :
- Active role in production of anaerobic vaccines " clostridial vaccines which
- Training of Afro-Asian groups.
C- Training course :
- PCR technique and its different application.
D- Scientific activities :
1) Supervision on Master degree of Alegrian vet. doctor Rashed Morati in poultry disease Department- Faculty of vet. Medicine Cairo University. Under title " Studies on clostridial diseases in layers " on 3/6/2010
2) Supervision on Master degree under title " Studies on necrotic enteritis in chicken" by Dr. Sawsan Samy – faculty of Vet. Med. Benha University- Moshtohor